BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
March 28, 2024, 06:00:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dec.15th last race of year & our points banquet

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dec.15th last race of year & our points banquet  (Read 553 times)
Hitchiker
motivated

« on: November 20, 2007, 03:56:29 pm »

All are invited to our last race of this year.Free Food & cold ones for members after races.We're grilling hog & deer,if you want something else bring it & through it on grill.Camping but no hook ups but clean restrooms.This is also mine & Sherrys birthday & 36th anniversary.Yall all come & lets party down.It's at Gabbys Mow Speedway in Ellaville,Ga.I need a head count so please call or email me 478-956-3929.Theres plenty of time so make plans please.www.southernoutlaws.us & ARMA the best of both worlds!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Carey Hulett owner of The Worlds Fastest Lawn Mower.
Engine builder & shop owner.
Ga.ARMA Chapter President
2008 Sportsman National Champ.
Founder & president of SOMA.
Allways remember ( It ain't braggin if ya can back it up )

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 04:10:36 pm »

I WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE THE DEER SOUND GOOD BUT FAMILY & I ARE FLYING TO UP STATE NY THAT
WEEK   I WILL FOR SURE SEND MY DUES IN FOR THE 08 SEASON FOR ARMA
SO I CAN SLING SOME GRASS WITH U GUYS
WOULD ALSO BE WILLING TO SPONSOR A RACE OR TWO THROUGH MY CO. MANATEE LOGISTIC
AND HOIST A RACE ON MY PERSONAL TRACK HERE IN PALMETTO FL
Report Spam   Logged

DONALD R. CROSLYN 214
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 04:54:55 pm »

For a National points race you need to speak with Aaron Crowell our Sanctiopning body President for details. 1-443-677-4878
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 08:39:13 am »

BTMRA racers attending this event has a ball and represented BTMRA well. RAcers Attending was Bill Morrow wich won hands down by the way he had that little mini flying aorund that track. Bill apparently loved the track. Tyler was second but fell out to engine wows, but jumped on Jeannie's SpuerSportsman and found out what a real hot rod feels like. (he beat me when I spun out in the mud LOL) then we had myself Branddon Cromwell Tim Ragsdale and Jacob which won his class also.. Great job everyone and now for the rest of the STORY.....

I want to personally Thank Hitch his lovely wife, Ted and his lovely wife, Bob Blair and his lovely wife and all the rest of the GA. members and Ronnie and his his son (and the sories of his friend AP and how he (KNOWS THINGS) you had to be there......and his lovely wife (owners of Gabby's) for providing one hail of a show. The track was simply awesome. The fun was in abundance. The racing was great in all classes. But I will have to say when you got a Super Sprotsman class with the likes of Shane Shellnut, Tim Ragsdale, Bobby Cleveland, Myself, Jeannie Riley on her new Beast of and Indian, Brandon Cromwell, Tyler Cromwell, Michael Formentini and I cannot rember the other Gentlemans name, but when you get that quality of high powered twins on the same track, WOW what a race. It was like old times, Everyone regardless of finish came off the track everytime with a grin from ear to ear... We havn't had fun like that in a long time. ALL rolling starts provided some CLOSE TIGHT racing. We ran two heats first start by draw, The two red E.C Distributing mowers of myself and Ragsdale finished 1,2 with Bobby and Shane hot on us. Then the second heat the field (by draw not finishing order was inverted, Puting Tim on pole and me dead last. By this time the rains had started but the track was still providing awesome bite. I got all the way to forth going for third and Shane bobbled a bit and I jammed the brakes to avoid tagging him and around I went, I nailed it doing a 360 loosing one spot and was behind Jeannies mower with Tyler driving it. Its hard to pass another indian especially that one with my sheild covered in mud. I finished 5th. Now the feature was gonna be a site to see with Tim Ragsdale on the pole and Myself outside pole (the two RED E.C. Distributing Super Sportsman Mowers) on the front row. That boys and girls was gonna be the race of the Century. You see Tim Ragsdale and myself used to race neck and neck the entire race, race after race, for several years here locally. You never knew who was gonna win until the checkered flag fell. And everyone knew this had shaped up to be one of those races of old gone by. BUT the bottom fell out and the average of the two heats determined the final finish. Ragsdale, Herrin, Cleveland, Shellnut, Riley, Formentini, was the order I do believe. It was a ball and to see ole Ragsdale drive like the old Ragsdale was cool. And man what fun we had... THEN the food, now you all Know I love food. Well the hosts Hitch and his lovely wife put on a feast fit for kings that even the rain couldn't put a damper on. It was simply awesome. THANK you Hitch and gang and Ronnie for an awesome track and facility. I cannot wait for the 08 National Points race. This is gonna be a great event that no racer will want to miss.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride
rebelracing16
BTLMRA Vice President
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 08:54:02 am »

WELL SAID GEORGE!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Larry n Jeannie Favors
BTLMRA Vice President
256-247-0176
 No blade of grass is safe!
Hitchiker
motivated

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 11:21:36 pm »

Jeannie, always glad to see you & Larry & "the baby". Hope yall come back real soon. The bottom fell out after yall left, wind blowing, cold........  this morning,it WAS C-O-L-D------------the winfd blowing 30 miles per hour , thank goodness for the trailer & the heater Smiley 

Sherry
Report Spam   Logged

Carey Hulett owner of The Worlds Fastest Lawn Mower.
Engine builder & shop owner.
Ga.ARMA Chapter President
2008 Sportsman National Champ.
Founder & president of SOMA.
Allways remember ( It ain't braggin if ya can back it up )
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: