BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
March 28, 2024, 12:06:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

New race added to schedule

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New race added to schedule  (Read 173 times)
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« on: April 23, 2013, 09:20:13 pm »

July 20 has been changed with Carbon hill. We will now race at Carbon Hill the 13 of July and July 20th we will be headed to Clinton Tn for the Anderson Co. fair. Google Anderson co. fair for details. I will post more as soon as I have everything. This will be a BTMRA series points event. Rodney Peeler of east Tn will be working with us for this event. There will not be any race fees for this event. Only fee will be 5.00ea for insurance. any questions emial me or call my cell.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

michael bullington

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 07:15:17 am »

This is a great event....i have actually been to this race the last 2 years, the stands are usally packed full. If its the same track as last year its a short to mid size track and was loose. Big change of pace from carbon hill or stevenson. Also last year the group from savannah valley was there with the east tn group, In supersportsman there was 5 mowers and Mod-XR had 6 counting my 2 mowers, so if they show up we will have some full classes along with our mower counts. I dont remember any Supermods, (not 100% sure) but these classes should be a great show for the crowd. Great addition to the schedule!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: