BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
April 16, 2024, 05:31:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Up Next (STEVENSON ALA)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Next (STEVENSON ALA)  (Read 272 times)
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« on: June 06, 2010, 10:23:16 am »

JUNE 11,12, 13th - Stevenson Ala. DEPOT DAYS and BUG FEST n RACE. A weekend devoted to celebrating Stevensons Heritage. And a little mower racing too boot. Friday night the 11th those participating in  the parade roll in. Camping for those participating in the Parade Saturday morningis free heck its free all weekend. There whole town blocks off main street for the day one big huge block party, lots of dancing car shows and a huge VW show. We enter the sound off contests and burnout contests against the VW,s and have even won at times. The hosts are great the event the best lots of fun, free camping free pool, and free food all day Saturday and lots a fun playing and Town Activities, BTMRA cookout Saturday Night free to the racers want something special bring it we will cook it. Sunday Registration/Tech 10:00am to 12:00 Racing starts at 1PM sharp. THIS is an open event everyone is invited to come be a part of a great weekend.

Stevenson Al. Directions Are:
Going south on I-65 take I-72 to hwy 117 turn left on 117 go to first rd on left which is Park Rd. This is City park entrance. Race is in the city Park.
Coming from I-24 from Chattanooga turn left on I-72 go to hwy 117 turn right on 117 go to first rd on left which is Park Rd. This is City park entrance. Race is in the city Park.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ronnie Hendon

Ronnie 'hotrod" Hendon

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 12:06:40 pm »

Yeehaaa..... this is going to be fun... Larry and I have the new modified single ready for its maiden voyage.. nice looking ride... come on out and watch me learn how to handle this beast.... should be lots of fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Lord, bless me with victory.  If not, bless me with the sportsmanship to accept defeat and the courage to say "I'll get em next time.   AMEN                           RHR54                                 2009 BTMRA  2010 BTMRA Superstock Champion  2010 BTMRA  Modified Single Champion  3rd ARMA National Points
barrypt
Barry, Savannah Tn.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 06:28:21 am »

Yeehaaa..... this is going to be fun... Larry and I have the new modified single ready for its maiden voyage.. nice looking ride... come on out and watch me learn how to handle this beast.... should be lots of fun.

we will be there. rofl

Never to young to learn . Angel Plain Stupid Cheesy Grin
Report Spam   Logged

rebelracing16
BTLMRA Vice President
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 10:25:27 pm »

Is it Friday yet?   Evil
Report Spam   Logged

Larry n Jeannie Favors
BTLMRA Vice President
256-247-0176
 No blade of grass is safe!
barrypt
Barry, Savannah Tn.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 10:38:27 pm »

IN  20mins FOR ME rofl Grin
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 11:16:41 pm »

45 for me.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
rebelracing16
BTLMRA Vice President
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 07:23:00 am »

Yeppie Friday, We'll be on the road soon!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Larry n Jeannie Favors
BTLMRA Vice President
256-247-0176
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 07:25:17 am »

Yup I gotta mow the banks where no one else will go (about 15  minutes) wait for Jake to get up and we are off.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807

Wade1978
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 11:30:51 am »

TGIF   I love it  I'll be there in the morning I gotta work tonight   Evil 
Report Spam   Logged

Wade Chamblee #15C SS & SP
Hodges, Alabama
BTMRA Staff member and AAMC Alarm Clock
BTMRA Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/BTMRA-Bama_Tenn-Mower-Racing-Assn/122035854484887
I'm just here trying to get there
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 05:40:42 am »

WOW what a weekend.... Great time great food, great people, the parade, the VW's the music, and the HEAT.  95 degrees, 105 heat index, and the racing was Just as Hot.... I want to thank each and everyone for making this weekend another great succes. Thanks to the SCLMRA and their racers for coming out thanks for the spectators holding out in the heat, THANKS for all the help making it all a success. Thanks to Larry and his Brother Roger, to the volunteer flaggers Barry, everyone. Thanks for the help loading Wade!! and Carla And Richard, my broke finger is SORE this morning. (Done that turning a mower in the Trailer). We put on a heack of a show... A special congratulations to all the GURL POWER this weekend... Jeannie winning, and what about Carla..... She drove the race of her life... Great job... Richard for only his second run drove his Pro-x like he has been on it forever to his first win. Awesome awesome Job everyone. Its folks like you ALL that make me and Jake continue to do this year after year...AWESOME JOB. Hope everyone got home safe.. Get some rest cool off and see ya next race...
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807

barrypt
Barry, Savannah Tn.

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 08:58:23 am »

Thanks.

we all hade a good time

P.S. AMOS  said dont go into the corners to Hard.   LOL  LOL  LOL I love it Angel rofl
Report Spam   Logged

Ronnie Hendon

Ronnie 'hotrod" Hendon

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 10:48:04 am »

I would also like to thank Barry and his bunch for joining us in Stevenson, what a great bunch of racers.  Felt like a family reunion.  Yall are welcome to join any of the BTMRA races.  Very professional bunch.  Can't wait to try out your new improved track,  see yall soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Lord, bless me with victory.  If not, bless me with the sportsmanship to accept defeat and the courage to say "I'll get em next time.   AMEN                           RHR54                                 2009 BTMRA  2010 BTMRA Superstock Champion  2010 BTMRA  Modified Single Champion  3rd ARMA National Points
pbrian
motivated

Racing for Jesus

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 02:53:48 pm »

Woohoo! I had fun too. I saw and learned a lot yesterday.
 I want to thank the lady(forgive me for not knowing your name) that met me as I walked off the track, I wasn't upset btw. Those words were worth more than a million bucks to me.
 I hate it for my son that he didn't get to watch me race the 'black lawnmower' as he calls it. It's not very often they get to come. It will take a while to get it back together but I'll be back.
  Thanks to all my pit crew (LOL) for trying to get me rolling again!
 Thanks to Time Well Spent for coming. Maybe it will help advance mower racing.
 Jake, I don't know who said something about you running in super sportsman but wasn't me as some may think. Just keep rolling buddy.

God bless

Report Spam   Logged

2007 BTMRA Adult Stock Champion
2008 BTMRA 3RD Adult Stock
2008 All-american Adult Stock Champion
2009 BTMRA Adult Stock Champion
2009 Voted BTMRA Driver of the year (thanks!)
2009 Rookie year in Super Sportsman:
BTMRA- 2 of 3 Feature Wins
ARMA Nationals- 2 of 3 Feature Wins
Christ Jesus said with all the love of heaven, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
barrypt
Barry, Savannah Tn.

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 08:49:57 pm »

I would also like to thank Barry and his bunch for joining us in Stevenson, what a great bunch of racers.  Felt like a family reunion.  Yall are welcome to join any of the BTMRA races.  Very professional bunch.  Can't wait to try out your new improved track,  see yall soon.

Thanks. Ronnie

we all had a great time    I guess Amos needs to run  Pro-X  so George  can get out ran  5 Times.  LOL  LOL   LOL Back up is here Hilarious Grin

WE  LOVE YOU GUYS.

P.S.  Richard  you done a great job  in  Pro-x
Report Spam   Logged

rebelracing16
BTLMRA Vice President
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 08:00:55 pm »

We also have had a good time in Stevenson as it has took a couple days to get over it. Man was it hot but the racing was too! Hooray to the women of the racing world as they had a most perfect weekend so far this summer. See everyone at Rogersville on the 26th.
Report Spam   Logged

Larry n Jeannie Favors
BTLMRA Vice President
256-247-0176
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: