BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
March 28, 2024, 05:21:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

BTMRA BUILD CLINIC

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BTMRA BUILD CLINIC  (Read 1658 times)
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 10:08:20 pm »

John missed you at the clinic today. Everything OK.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 10:29:47 pm »

I want to thank everyone that came out to the first TN build clinic hosted by E.C. Distributing, BTMRA and ARMA. It was an awesome event for the first time. We got to show the racers some new products like the hubs and sprockets for the 700 trannys. We now have hubs to fit the fine 32 spline and the 9 spline shafts and have 12, 13, 14 and 15 tooth sporckets to fit them. And got to show racers all the products first hand what E.C has to offer and what we have in the works. Got a first look at the new front brakes and many other things. We went into great detail on building the 700 trannys and building a chassis. How and why I do some of the things I do and discussed the effects it has on handling. Racers got to see first hand on the flow bench the difference in stock carbs and what a E.C. prepared carb flows. The differences were huge and if ya don't believe us just ask the racers in attendance. We handed out some great door prizes from ARMA and E.C. Distributing, and Tamara's Graphics. Yes we have a full graphics and embroidery shop in house too. So thanks for coming hope everyone learned something and enjoyed the mowers we had on display and got all the pictures you needed to go along with the handouts of info we gave. I cannot say thank you enough for all your support. And I would like to thank Aron Crowell and his wife Stacey for coming down and letting us all know about ARMA its insurance and any others questions about the Association. Awesome job Thanks for your Support Arron and Stacey.
Also it was an HONOR to have E.C.Birt himself the founder of E.C. Distributing drop by and show his support and speak a moment. Thank you E.C.
From the BTMRA Staff and Staff of E.C. Distributing
Sincerly THANK You ALL.

Plans are already in the works for next year and plan on having other guest speakers from other parts of the industry like Precision cams and ARC.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
fordfan

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2007, 10:50:47 pm »

hello george just got home and just wanted to say that i was glad to finely meet you and all the people at ec distributing had a great time and learned alot. thank you Lloyd Mixen Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Lloyd
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 07:57:31 pm »

Lioyd was apleasure to meet you also. WIsh I had had the brass bushings to put your tranny together. Everything else looked great. That will make a good tranny. Glad you enjoyed it.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807

rebelracing16
BTLMRA Vice President
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 08:50:45 pm »

Jeannie and I had a great time at the clinic our self. Geroge,Carroll ,John and all the others that helped had the perfect set up for the show. Hands on is the way to go. There was a lot of pictures  took, Also seen lots of notes took along with a lot of talk never got bored once! It was nice to finally meet Arron and Stacey of the ARMA association, very nice people hope to spend more time with them.Arron had a lot of good things to say about the future that we all like to hear. We also had several new members join ARMA and BTMRA, things look good for the future with ARMA!!!! Also want to say If you haven't seen what E C DIST has to offer you need to check them out. Myself was very Impressed with what I seen know and heard for the future of the racing lawn mower world.Also wont to thank E C Burt for starting this years ago. I think the lawn mower world will go a lot further with E C parts and be a lot safer sport for the racers. Till next years clinic race safe and enjoy!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Larry n Jeannie Favors
BTLMRA Vice President
256-247-0176
 No blade of grass is safe!
johnboy
motivated

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 09:35:04 pm »

I hope you are not talking to this John in Muscle Shoals  Ala.    I was there live living and in person.  I was sitting in front of Jeannie and the other lady. I was the fellow with the puzzeled look on my face all day.  All thias gray hair was interfering with my brain trying to retain 4 days of information in one day.  By the way    what was that part number on second gear again? Grin Grin Grin   LOL   you must have put your red cape in the car before I got there  LOL      John
Report Spam   Logged

yea tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil as you will be there to hold my hand and calm my body.
johnboy
motivated

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 10:00:17 pm »

I would like to thank the WHOLE STAFF at E.C. Distributing and E.C. himself and everyone that made the build clinic happen for their time and effort to make this event happen. It wasn't a you need to buy this right now right here event but a day of showing, explaining why, and shareing information that has taken many years and MUCH money to find out,  test and perfect a race mower building and handleing. There was no hold backs, no secrets and no hidden agenda involved. We were told that ALL and any question WOULD be answered- all you had to do was ask !! If you didn't ask it --- might--- have been overlooked amongst all the information devulged. Now take me-- I am new and didn't know the questions to ask but I will next year.  PLEASE pass along a BIG THANK YOU for a first class event that was worth 100 times the gas money involved to get there and ALL at no charge and with smiles all around.  Now put it on DVD so I can learn some that I missed among the tons of info passed out. Grin   THANK YOU E.C. DISTRIBUTING    ARMA     and the caped crusader himself !!
Report Spam   Logged

yea tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil as you will be there to hold my hand and calm my body.
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 06:18:53 am »

Yea I realized or Jeannie refreshed my memory as to who and where you sit. I thought I would leave the post to see what response it drew. And no I didn't wear the cape because the wife said it would go to my head!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807

johnboy
motivated

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2007, 06:33:59 am »

the color of the cape might have clashed with the beautiful new red build that you were useing as a teaching tool.    THANK YOU for taking a day out of your life to share your knowledge that was gained the hard way. E.C. Distributing is VERY LUCKY to have you as an employee.  Thank You again for shareing your knowledge !! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

wildthang_sp28

mowing on down the track

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2007, 07:53:23 pm »

sorry that joe and myself were not able to attend the build clinic. :(we were kind of having our little own build clinic at joes. Undecided i am glad to hear that it went well. oh by the way george  leave the lil red cape off on sunday or i will have to black flag ya for clashing of colors  Grin. ill talk to ya on the 1st.
Report Spam   Logged
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2007, 01:18:15 pm »

Blag flag ME!!!!!!! Wait a minute there buddy. I protest.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: