BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
March 28, 2024, 02:43:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

WELCOME BTMRA MEMBERS

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WELCOME BTMRA MEMBERS  (Read 781 times)
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« on: December 23, 2006, 02:45:35 am »

Hello!

My name is George Herrin President of the BTMRA and I created this board to help organize the thoughts, questions, help, and general information of BTMRA Mower Racing.

First, I'd like to welcome everyone. Including those who have never actually been on one of these mowchines, and their personal knowledge about almost every aspect of this sport is VERY limited. That is where this message board helps. The board is an attempt to organize and maintain the ever changing information one would need to become involved in BTMRA.

Please do me a few favors, be respectful of one another, keep the language clean, sign your real name to what you write, and try to post in appropriate sections. You must register to post, and you are encouraged to fill in the signature section during registration with your name and your website. I or other staff members can and may remove posts that do not follow these guidelines, and in severe cases, we may ban those who fail to be neighborly. Expressing dissatisfaction with a product, situation or event is ok, just try to be civil about it, constuctive criticism should be welcomed by anyone wishing to do the best they can.

ALL Builders and Vendors are welcome and encoraged to promote themselves and support their products on this forum. DO NOT BASH EACH OTHER. The only people responsible for what is posted here, are the authors of the post.

Also all racers from all sanctioning body's are welcome. DO NOT BASH EACH OTHER or EACH OTHERS SANCTIONING BODY. The only people responsible for what is posted here, are the authors of the post.

Although you must use a valid email address when registering, I strongly recommend that you never put your email address in your signature or anywhere in your posts. It invites spam "pharming."

The For Sale Section is an open market that I will not be responsible to control, warranty, or police.  You need to use your head when buying anything and get good contact information before sending any money or ship an item.

That's it! Enjoy! And feel free to send me a private message about anything you need. 
You can email me at gdherrin@bellsouth.net if you have trouble setting up an account.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: