BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
March 28, 2024, 02:29:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

March 29th CLOVERDALE RACE INFO

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: March 29th CLOVERDALE RACE INFO  (Read 638 times)
rebelracing16
BTLMRA Vice President
Administrator

« on: March 25, 2008, 07:46:34 pm »

I met with josh today at the moto-x track to lay out the track for Saturday. He said that he was going to make a smooth track to race on, and he has the equipment to do it with, we also placed ads on two radio stations. I also have better directions, Once you get on 157 north look for mile marker 85 as you pass mile marker 85 there is a store on the left it's a pure gas station. Go passed the gas station and turn left on county road 8 you will see the entrance to the track. Everyone that does not have a 08 membership card please bring o7 card to get in the gate and for the ones that have discarded there old card there will be a list of driver names at the gate just give them your name.Also for intermission he is going to try to have a couple of freestyle riders to do some jumps and so on.Everyone expect a large crowd of spectators for this race so bring every thing you have and lets show them how BTMRA can put on a good show! They are giving a chance of rain Saturday but don't let that stop you from coming he said as long as it wasn't storming he would clean the track off and it will go on. If something happens and we do get rained out we will try to race the following Saturday as he has spent a lot of money to promote us. I will post if any thing changes.
Report Spam   Logged

Larry n Jeannie Favors
BTLMRA Vice President
256-247-0176
 No blade of grass is safe!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: