BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
March 28, 2024, 08:47:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

complete beginner

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: complete beginner  (Read 1948 times)
hockey199
I was BANNED for bad attitude and being disrespectful

« on: November 08, 2007, 09:00:06 pm »

ok.  First of all dont rush to your vise pres. aid let him  handle it if he thinks i was to rash in that post he will say something.  i do not want another four wheeler i already have one aswell and dirt bikes, trials bikes, and tractors.  I do not want a go-kart either i want a project.  me and a buddy of mine were gunna get a garden tractor and have fun ripping the engin and tranny apart aswell as everything else on it and put it back together. however this project would be suprisinly boring if we didnt have a objective in this and i am more then sure that that we would get bored half way through and leave it outside some were and forget about it for the next couple of years. however i am rethinking getting into garden tractors because if everyone in the community is the stuck up.  I thought we might have fun taking it apart and puttuing it back to gethher and mayb having a little bit of fun on it after wards.  i guess not. and dude you taking this all serios "there not toys nor are they something to play with" you do relize your racing LAWN MOWERS it is just something tomess around on it is nota real sport and never will be now seing as your an adminstrater i suggest that you atleast try to spell words correctly in your post if it so serios and i dont think that you should be making realtions between  some stupid rule book on "how to race lawn mowers correctly" and the holy bible  if you were that oficail and important i am sure that you would not have made such a comment and there fore i have 0 respect for you and i sugest that you stop taking some "forum administrating job" so seriosly
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: