BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
April 17, 2024, 10:49:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ARMA 2008 points Double Points race weekend

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARMA 2008 points Double Points race weekend  (Read 258 times)
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« on: October 16, 2007, 10:01:49 am »

ALL RIGHT RACERS,

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO RACK UP SOME POINTS IN THE NORTHERN REGION FOR THE 2008 SEASON. THERE WILL BE A 2-DAY NATIONAL POINTS RACE AT CHESAPEAKE CITY FIRE COMPANY IN CHESAPEAKE CITY, MARYLAND ON OCTOBER 20TH AND 21ST. THIS WILL BE RAN SIMILAR TO BIVALVE. 2 RACES ON SATURDAY AND 1 ON SUNDAY.

SATURDAY - REGISTRATION AND TECH TO START AND 11 AM. 1ST FEATURE AT 1PM AND 2ND FEATURE AT 4:30

SUNDAY - FEATURE STARTS AT 1PM

THIS TRACK IS A HUGE CLAY OVAL TRACK. VERY SIMILAR TO THE MECHANICSVILLE TRACK. WIDE STRAIGHTS AND WIDE TURNS AND VERY FAST.

THIS RACE COINCIDES WITH CHESAPEAKE CITY ANNUAL FIREMAN'S CARNIVAL. ON SATURDAY NIGHT THEY ARE ALSO HAVING A TEXAS HOLD'EM TOURNAMENT. I BELIEVE THE BUY IN IS AROUND $50, BUT I'M NOT 100% SURE.

CAMPING IS ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED. THE HOST IS AWARE AND EXPECTING CAMPERS. HOWEVER THERE ARE NO HOOKUPS. ALSO HE WILL BE PUTTING THE CAMPERS UP ON THE HILL AND NOT IN THE MAIN PIT AREA TO ENSURE ENOUGH ROOM FOR OTHERS.

THE ADDRESS THAT CAN BE MAPQUESTED IS-

2859 AUGUSTINE HERMAN HWY (ROUTE 213)
CHESPEAKE CITY, MD 21915

Just one more thing to add. On saturday night , We are putting together a all you can eat crab feast for the racers. I have a crab guy coming on location and steaming crabs right there for the best ,hot maryland crabs available. Due to the price of crabs , there will be a charge of $10.00 per person for this feast. Local crab houses are getting $22-25 for this same deal so I feel this is a pretty good deal if you are a crab eater. We will also have dogs ,brats and other items for the non crab eaters.
So plan on comming to Chesapeake City and having a great weekend with ARMA !!!!!!

WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS RACE AND ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD TURN OUT. IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY RESPONDING TO THIS POST.

And remember all racers will recieve $30.00 per mower for tow money at any National Points race!!!

Aaron Crowl
ARMA National Race Director
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: