BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
March 28, 2024, 02:00:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Stevenson race

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stevenson race  (Read 440 times)
rebelracing16
BTLMRA Vice President
Administrator

« on: June 06, 2007, 07:50:49 am »

There will be a fish fry saturday evening at the camp ground for the drivers. We need to know how many will attend so we'll have enough for everyone.
Everyone welcome!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Larry n Jeannie Favors
BTLMRA Vice President
256-247-0176
 No blade of grass is safe!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 03:34:10 pm »

We will be there for sure>>>>>>>>>>
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride
johnboy
motivated

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 06:18:11 pm »

Well, since I don't do fish could you make mine a T BONE about 2 1/2 inches thick cooked about medium rare with fries and Colorida coolaid??   Cheesy   just kidding fellows !!   You all have fun.   johnboy
Report Spam   Logged

yea tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil as you will be there to hold my hand and calm my body.
wildthang_sp28

mowing on down the track

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 10:13:57 pm »

sorry guys n gals my family and crew wont be able to tend to the stevenson race. my grandmother is in the hospital and is in very bad shape.so i will have to see yall at the next race if possible. have fun and be safe this weekend to all of you.         
Report Spam   Logged
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 09:50:04 pm »

Hope Your grand mother is OK Kenny... We missed ya....

NOW onto the weekend. Simply put the BTMRA had an awesome weekend in Stevenson Ala. I want to thank Larry's mom and Dad for cooking most if not all the meals for everyone all weekend long. Being the shuttle bus when ever we needed it. And Larry's dad Robert especially for being a key roll in saving Bandit's Life. (my Dog) He got poisined and died in my hands and with his determination and help helped me revive him and keep him breathing long enough to get him to the local vet which saved his life. Anyways they cooked some awesome fish Saturday evening and great breakfasts every morning. The parade went great Saturday morning everyone had a ball. Then when we got back the incident with my dog happened then after that I blew the Indian all to pieces. SUCKED. BUT the E.C> Distributing sportsman mower ran its heart out Sunday winning its class and winning the supersportsman heat. And giving the twins all they wanted in the feature finishing thrid to Rodney and Jeannie. And trust me when I say it was a dog firght all 20 laps between all 3 of us.Just a great weekend of racing. I want top thank Barry Goodn er and his son Rodney Peeler and his kids and Kent Harris and his son and all the other East TN racers that came down to support us at Stevenson. Was agreat race and everyone had a great time. THANK YOU EVERYONE for a great weekend. Results will be up asap busy building me a new motor. And fixing Jakes Super Stock.
Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride
rebelracing16
BTLMRA Vice President
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 07:00:06 am »

Jeannie and I had a ball this weekend, my parents and sister-in-law all brought there campers it was more like a family reunion to us with both family together us and BTMRA. Track was one of the smoothest temp tracks I've ever seen they done a fine job. It was at least 200 to 225 feet long, had more than enough hey bails, local fire department keep water on it all the time. My son Preston won his first trophy in the kid stock which other than getting to ride in the parade on his mower made his weekend. All in fun see ya there next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Larry n Jeannie Favors
BTLMRA Vice President
256-247-0176
 No blade of grass is safe!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: