BAMA-TENN Mower Racing Assoc.
March 28, 2024, 04:00:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on Facebook check us out

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Arma and US legal Prepared chassis build

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arma and US legal Prepared chassis build  (Read 13755 times)
George Herrin
Administrator
BTMRA Veteran

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2007, 09:02:35 pm »

Well I have a monster truck show to do next weekend. Time has gotten away from me as usual. I have to strip the mower and get it painted. 23 degrees outside and snowing. But can't let thet stop me.

Look here at the sidepanel of the frame. As you can see I have started stripping it all down for paint. Sheet metal is already in the shop (10x10) sanded primed sanded again and painted, as you will see in upcoming pictures. Anyways to slick up the look of the chassis and give more decal room, I had some Thin aluminum panels made that I pop rivet on to cover all the holes. The panels are nothing more than race car sheet metal. You can get it in all colors but the black was free. So I took it.

Here is the sheetmetal/body work. Its all painted up in the new colors. E.C.Distributing RED. I actually like it better than the blue. My daughter is heart broken. She is so emotional for a 9 year old. Everytime she see's the new color or it's mentioned she sulk's up and cry's. She know's she won't see her friends on the US circut no more unless they come to one of our races. That is what sucks of this all more than anything. Anyways enough of that. The frame is now in the shop as I type primed. Tomorrow I hope to have it sanded and the color sprayed before the big Race. Will just have to see. Then Monday I will start assembly.

Report Spam   Logged

George Herrin #6
3 time USLMRA National Champion
8 time ARMA National Champion
Herrin Mower Sports Racing Team/Fat Boyz Racing
Hohenwald Tn. 38462
wk... 615-446-6807
http://btmra.smfforfree2.com
http://www.eccarburetors.com/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming . . "WOW ---What a Ride
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: